How to access Aceex router
Connecting router cable to your computer or Laptop. Instead try using your wireless network. While setting up the Aceex router it is advised using a wired connection. This evades the possibility of out of the blue being log off when you save the changes.
Aceex router login
To login to your Aceex Router Adhere to these instructions below.
- Open the web browser you have chosen & insert the IP address of the Aceex router in address bar. On the back of your router the IP address can be located.
- Now while you access the admin panel insert the default username & password of your router.
- If you do not have the username & password, you just write one of the default passwords on Aceex routers.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Aceex router troubleshooting
You are possibly inserting the mistaken username or password if you cannot login to your router. Do not forget to note it down both once you have altered them.
- Not recall Login Password. Attempt hard resetting the router login. For doing this, click and hold the little black switch observed at the flipside of your router for just about 10 seconds. Resetting of the router to the factory settings.
- Login page of router is not loading. Check the device you are employing is wi-fi connected if the login page does not load. Also, you will be required to verify if the incorrect router IP address is set as the default one.
- Now and again pages could have loading issues, or troubles with speed. In this situation, probably your network is using another IP address. If this arises, seek advice from our list of IP address router, & track down the exact address.
All you must do is resetting the modem. This can be easily done by hitting on the reset key at the reverse or at the base of the router. If for 20 seconds approximately you hold down this tiny key, (you might need a toothpick), then the modem gets restored to factory settings.
Just remember that after resetting your modem, you can lose your online connection. Hence, it is better to take a specialist’s support by the way. Note: If you do not have adequate facts, it is visibly suggested that you must take assistance from a professional who has all the information concerning this subject matter.