Router-Net.com provides you with all the information you need to setup (configure) and run your wifi router in easy way.
All Default router user name and password list
|Router||Model||Login IP||Username Password|
|2Wire||2Wire 2071-A||10.0.0.138 192.168.1.1 192.168.0.1|
|2Wire||2Wire 2700HG-D vQT04-18.104.22.168||192.168.0.1|
|2Wire||2Wire 2701HG||22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 192.168.1.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 2701HG-D Qwest||188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 192.168.1.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 2701HG-G||220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 192.168.1.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 2701HG-G Qwest||192.168.0.1 192.168.1.0 10.0.0.0||(none) | Wireless|
|2Wire||2Wire 2701HGV-W||192.168.1.64 192.168.1.253 192.168.1.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 3600HGV||192.168.1.64 192.168.1.253 192.168.1.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 3800HGV-B||192.168.1.33 192.168.1.250 192.168.1.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 3801HGV||192.168.1.0 10.0.0.0|
|2Wire||2Wire 5012NV-002||192.168.1.0 10.0.0.0|
What is router?
Routers are basically referred to as the traffic cops for your small business network. Routers help in the efficient exchange of data among several network sites and also to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). They also help to translate the different types of media and protocols. Different businesses have different needs, hence different routers are needed to serve those needs.
Uses of router
Routers are used to connect devices together, like computers and printers to allow them to communicate to each other. Routers also help in the analysis of data that are sent over networks, modification of its package, and delivery to other networks.
How routers are used to run businesses effectively?
They connect your business to the rest of the world, provide security for essential business information, and make critical decisions about which computer gets primacy over others. Routers also help to lower costs, increase productivity, and enhance productivity and customer service.
How businesses adopt routers?
- Ease of access to information Routers enable workers to have access to information to make better decisions.
- Lower operating costs Routers help to lower costs by using shared printers and servers which can be accessed by everyone on the network.
- Improving customer service Routers provide businesses with reliable and responsive networks to communicate effectively with their customers.
- Sharing business applications Routers enable workers to be able to share applications even at different locations to enhance productivity. They also provide access to high-tech applications, e.g. video conferencing and IP voice.
Most Popular Router Brands
Types of router?
- These are wireless or wired routers that help to deliver data packets over one or more networks but not within a network. These routers are positioned on the boundary or edge of networks and they connect to ISP.
- Wireless routers share data over antennas and they create wireless local area networks (WLANs). Wired routers use cables to share data and they create wired local area networks (LANs).
- They can be wired or wireless. They share data packets within networks and not over several networks. They perform all heavy lifting of data transfer hence they are referred to as the backbone of your network.
- They are not physical routers. A virtual router is a software that makes computers and servers perform like routers. They distribute data packets like physical routers but they provide more flexibility.
Wireless and Wired Routers
To mix up things, a few ISPs & networking device makers deliver combination gears that run as routers & modems. It is a fascinating offer: You've simply got to arrange a room for one multitasker device instead of 2 pieces of devices executing countless jobs. Though your network way is much better if sourcing different routers &
Nowadays, a slow WiFi connection is more than only frustrating. You could be working from your house & have to do vital Skype calls. Or possibly you only wish to see a film on Netflix without protecting. Both ways, you may have to face a slow WiFi connection. There are numerous methods to improve your Wi-Fi signal, so you may have
A virtual private network (VPN) offers you online privacy & secrecy by forming a remote network from a public net connection. VPNs cover the internet protocol (IP) address hence your online activities are almost invisible. Most crucial, VPN services launch encrypted & secure connections to offer greater confidentiality than als
If you've been to the airport, cafe, hotel & library lately, possibilities are you've been just in the centre of a wireless network. Numerous individuals even uses wireless networking, besides called 802.11 or WiFi networking, to link their PCs at home, & few towns are trying to use this technology to offer free or low-cost net
The necessity for a quality router has certainly not been better. In today’s linked world, virtually each home is filled with phones, PCs, smart Televisions, & numerous other devices, all struggling for bandwidth. Your Internet Service Provider can try to offer you their router, still it's almost a surety that it will be high
In recent times, sluggish Wi-Fi is greater than just annoying. You could be working from home-based & have to make crucial Skype calls. Or possibly you just desire watching a show on Netflix without shielding. In any case, you shouldn’t need to opt for poor Wi-Fi. To enhance your Wi-Fi signal there are quite a lot of ways, so
All Wi-Fi frequency bands are even break up into diverse channels. The 2.4 GHz band has around fourteen channels to select from, whereas the 5 GHz band has around twenty-five channels. These channels on the 2.4 GHz band with are even smaller & intersect with one another.
Maximum routers select a default channel for you, tha
If you have some Wi-Fi “dead zones” in your house, you should use a Wi-Fi extender or repeater to carry the internet to you. Together of these devices uses your present Wi-Fi network to improve the Wi-Fi signal.
A Wi-Fi repeater attaches to the present Wi-Fi network wirelessly & re-broadcasts the signal. But a W
Ahead of beginning any Wi-Fi distribution it is essential to plan prior to the position & configuration of all APs. This job is termed ‘planning Wi-Fi or ‘Predictive Wi-Fi survey‘. With Wi-Fi Heat maps it is likely to perform this planning in the pre- distribution stage. The software can copy the APs signal taking
The Wi-Fi signal strength is only the same as your router. Although even if you have a pricey router with all the newest features, it won’t be of importance if you place it in the incorrect spot. Placing your router in a mid-location will cover your home with a strong Wi-Fi signal, whereas placing it behind dense walls can make i