192.168.100.1 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.100.1 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 192.168.100.1
Admin Router Login 192.168.100.1
This should be your router admin ip address, depending on your local ip address. This is only the case if your wifi router is on the same network.
Default logins for 192.168.100.1
One of the most popular 192.168.100.1 IP addresses that is used by routers. It’s essential to enter in device web-interface. There are many different routers that use their own IP addresses: 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, 192.168.1.2. 192.168.100.1 IP addresses could be allotted to any regional area device.
Access & Login to 192.168.100.1 Admin panel
- On the PC system go to a web browser. We advise you using the latest version of the web browser.
- Press the button “Accessing Router Panel or Accessing Router Panel– 2” to access this IP address. Wait sometime to completely loading admin panel.
- Instantly http://192.168.100.1/ web-page gets open. Input the default names & passwords which are available in the user handbook & press enter.
- Finally, the admin webpage of 192.168.100.1 gets open now. Now you can start to configure your device.
- You might modify the type of the internet connection, change the networks name or add latest devices in the admin panel.
- Besides, you might test with the bandwidth & transmission rate. You might also verify several gadgets attached to the router with admin panel 192.168.100.1.
- It is recommended to change the default names and passwords of the router to avoid any kind of security risks.
Troubleshooting of Router
- You should write the last settings or the default settings of the router prior doing any modifications. This is a preventative measure in the event the router does not work, or you're incompetent to connect with the network once the modifications.
- So, you will be capable of reverting to the modifications & go back to the previous work settings. But, if you're incapable of resolving the problems, you will need resetting the router.
- You may reset the router by clicking the key at its end for around 20-30 secs. This helps in rebooting the router & keeps the default settings in position. Hereafter, you will be capable of log on to the router with the default identifications & modify the settings appropriately.
- Connecting to Your Router use of Credentials. Once locating out the IP address of the router, you require to log into it for accessing the web interface. In the URL tab you require to write the IP address of the browser window & click enter.
- If you wrongly type the IP address, you may get an error stating that the page does not exist. Hence, it is suggested to copy the IP address & paste it in the browser.
- Then the IP address will develop into a link http://192.168.100.1 & redirect to the login webpage of the router.
The IP address 192.168.100.1 offers the admin access to the router & helps you make modifications to the network settings. You may configure to default settings for instance set password & username, modify DNS settings or setting up the router in a different way. Usually the configuration is done to improve the security of the network so that hackers cannot access it.