How to access Aerohive router
To obtain access to each router of Aerohive you should have the IP of the router, the router username as well as password. In manuals of Aerohive router you can get this information. Then again if you don’t hold the booklet for your router or if you are not interested in reading the entire guidebook in addition you may use the short guidebook given below to obtain the default login details.
Login Guide of Aerohive Router
- Start your internet browser (maybe Firefox, Chrome, Opera otherwise Internet Explorer)
- Input 192.168.2.10 (In Aerohive routers is the most usual IP) to enter the web-based user interface of router's in the address field of your web browser.
- You ought to visit 2 text field where you need entering the password & username.
- For your Aerohive the is the default username router.
The password by default is Aerohive.
- Entering the username & password, knock " Enter" & now you ought to consider it the control panel of the router.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Just try to reset your modem. This will easily be done by hitting at the bottom on the reset key at the back or of the router. If for 15 seconds you hold down this little button, (with the help of toothpick), so therefore your modem may get restore to the factory setting.
Simply consider that when you reset the modem, you can be unable to find your online connection. It is hence better to take assistance from the expert on this. Still, if you don’t have enough info, it is definitely advocated that you ought to take assistance from a human who has all the awareness on this area.