How to access Afoundry router
The web interface of an Afoundry router is the controlling panel of your router & all the settings are changed & stored here. To manage transforms in the networks you'll have to login to the Afoundry router.
- Musts to open the web interface of Afoundry router
- Opening the Afoundry web interface is really easy & all you'll want is:
- Afoundry router, Entry to the network, each due to LAN-cable or due to Wi-Fi
- And web browser that you already own.
How to Login to Afoundry Router & Access the Setup Page
To connect to your Afoundry router's interface for diagnostics as well as configuration follow the guidelines.
- Take care that you are united with the Afoundry router
To know how to access the setup pages of the Afoundry router, you ought to be attached to the network.
So whichever via WiFi or by ethernet cable begin by network connect.
- Set off your web browser & route to 192.168.2.1
Assess your browser & input IP address of router into the address area. The most normal IP for Afoundry router is 192.168.2.1. If this IP address isn’t working, you might look for the default IP address list in Afoundry for your exclusive brand.
- Record the password as well as username for the Afoundry router.
In the field of username & password, record your present password & username and push enter and sign in.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If you are unsure as regards to the usernames/passwords you should review the default Afoundry identifications to understand what the defaults are, & how to change to them.
- The authorizations may even be written on the make on the routers back side.
Now you are ready to configure whatsoever you wish for on the device.
What if the network or Afoundry routers face problems in working after changes in configuration?
In the event you incorrectly make any changes which stop your Afoundry home network, you might anytime revisit zero by obeying the 30 30 30 generic hard reset knacks.
This is by and large the last alternative, and if you even now have entry to the Afoundry interface you may always login to try & revisit the settings first. Of course this presumes you noted the initial value ahead of changing it.