How to access Alcatel Lucent router
The Alcatel-Lucent router is thought as a wireless router as it provides WiFi connectivity. WiFi, or just wireless, grants you in connecting several devices to the router, for example wireless copiers, smart TVs, & WiFi facilitated smartphones.
Login Guide for Alcatel-Lucent Router
- Access your internet browser (maybe Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera or Firefox)
- Type the most common IP 192.168.1.1 for Alcatel-Lucent routers in the address box of the web browser to open the user interface of web-based router.
- You will find two text fields where you will submit the username plus password.
- Alcatel-Lucent router the default username is admin. By default, the password is admin.
- Submit the password plus username, press "Enter" key & you will find the router control panel.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Try below method if above login IDs does not work
You yet cannot login to your router If those steps don’t work for you & then there's alternative technique. You have knowledge of the name of model /ID of the Alcatel-Lucent router? Then decide on your device & you will be sent to the manual exclusively for your device which contains a user handbook.
Reset the modem is what you need to do. Easily this will be carried by clicking on the button reset at the rear or at the underneath of the router. If for almost 25 secs you hold down this small key, by using a toothpick, so the modem will be restored to the factory setting. After you reset the modem you must remember that you could lose your online connection. in this regard It is always suggested to take assistance of an expert. Remember: If you do not have as much as necessary info, obviously it is recommended that you would gain help from an individual who has all the expertise on this topic.
Occasionally to change security settings you should know your router IP address web interface. Most individuals do not know their router IP address. Most occasions you will locate this IP on the base or rear of the router tool. However, if you are unable to locate this IP on the router or inside the user instruction booklet then you will try various ways to get the router.