How to access Amped wireless router
Amped Wireless' job is to obtain the top quality, extensive range of wireless products out of experience, desire, advance & innovative technology which surpasses their users’ expectations & needs.
Steps to login Amped wireless router
- Set up the connection between the Amped wireless router as well as modem with the Ethernet cable that is used for connecting modem at one of its end & into WAN ports at the other end of the Amped wireless router.
- For around 15 seconds switch off the modem & router by unplug the power wire from them.
- Plugin back to power & first switch on the modem and pause for one minute & then go ahead & switch on Amped Wireless router.
- A login screen emerges still in case to setup for the initial time you will find a setup configuration display appearing.
Finally, the Amped Wireless router is successfully setup & you may individualize the network further.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting Amped wireless
Occasionally if you try to access the wireless, you might get an error message which the webpage can’t be shown or a bad access error.
In such case, firstly, you must confirm that an Ethernet wire arriving from the amped wireless router is linked to the PC correctly.
Prevent linking your PC wirelessly to the amped wireless router, so your PC is linked to few other wireless routers, try to stop Wi-Fi adapter of the PC & then confirm that the firewall programs are stopped.
- The Amped wireless router could be reset to the default factory settings with the below methods:
- Use the Reset key & with the web interface of the router reset thru reset key is quite easy & fast methods following the below steps:
- Discover the reset/restore button that is situated at the backside of the router. With the aid of a straight paper clip or a toothpick, press & keep holding the reset key for around 10 secs and later releasing the reset key.
- Halt for a while till the LED light begins to flash that presents a clue that the Amped wireless router is restored again to the factory default settings.
To reset the router thru web interface needs login into the web-based interface in amped wireless router. Go to website through the web browser. Input the default login IDs to enter the admin webpage of the amped wireless. Visit the settings webpage & strike on the tab factory reset that restores the router into factory settings.