How to access APC router
For gaining access to all APC routers, you require the IP of the router, the router usernames as well as passwords. This info can be found in manuals of APC router. You can go thru the below quick guide if you don’t find the handbook for your router or if you don’t desire reading the full handbook to know the default login details.
Login Guide APC Router
- Open Firefox, Opera, Chrome, or Internet Explorer in the internet browser & put the most common 192.168.1.1 IP for APC routers in your web browser address bar to access the web-based user interface of router.
- Put in the username as well as password in 2 text fields you notice. The default password & username for the APC router is apc.
- After you put in the default usernames & passwords, hitting on "Enter" & now you will find the control panel of the router.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Cannot log in in the APC Router?
- Put on the router by checking if the green light blinks or not. If it blinks, then it is working.
- Establish if the router is properly hooked up to the PC or workstation with the cord. For the router set up it is advisable using a computer or laptop.
- Examine if you have enrolled the suitable IP address in the browser address bar.
- Confirm that the entered password as well as username is appropriate & in the respective box. Check the exact password of the router from the list.
- Reset the router if this doesn’t work then login in with routers default login identifications.
- Still if the trouble continues its time to phone your router manufacturer & get his help.
You should check the default IP address of the router in the list. The regular IP address will include 4 digits disjointed with full stops. A home network IP address will begin by 192.168. Routers mostly have IP addresses for example 192.168.1.1 else 192.168.0.1. Based on the tool or PC the technique for discovering the router's IP address can vary.
To access the windows, start menu, you simply go to the 'command prompt.' & hit the windows knob, or just submit 'cmd' in the search field. This will take you to the app 'command prompt'. Then a black window is emerged. Next, put in the following, 'ipconfig.' on the screen all information will appear; you just browse the results & take notes of the ' address default gateway.'