How to access ATEL router
The router login of ATEL router may be used to do normal setup jobs, protect your wireless network, plus extra. This manual will disclose you how to login to the ATEL router via the router's IP address plus login diplomas, together with the default login details. To detect what model of ATEL router you own, you simply view the label, usually which is located under the router or on the router back. Usually the brand has the “MODEL” mark & also the model series.
To login into all ATEL models you should know the router IP, password & username ID of router. All the details & much more which are given already in manuals of ATEL router. In case you have misplaced the handbook or to read you do not have time and want a quick setup just you read below.
- Make certain that you been connected to the ATEL router
- To know how to go to the setup homepages of the ATEL router, you will have to be allied to its network.
- Therefore, set off by uniting to the network, both via WiFi or out of ethernet wire.
- Start the web browser & navigating to 192.168.0.1
- Input the IP address of the router inside the address box. 192.168.0.1 Is very regular IP for ATEL routers? If that IP address does not work, you may examine the default IP address ATEL list for your given brand.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting ATEL router
- If the ATEL router or modem will not switch on, first try such steps.
- Validate all wires are joined to the router.
- Remove all the wires from the router & reconnecting them.
- Check the power channel & check if the router is attached.
- Confirm other gadgets can get power while using it. If the channel does not work, attempt another one.
- Call the ATEL to report the flawed device if still the router will not switch on.
After the router is back up you must know how to login to it. After the reboot, your router will have the identical in-house IP address. If you do not know your router's in-house IP address you may use the Router Indicator to discover the router on the network.
You may research the router's user guidebook if you need additional complete information on resetting the router. You must find it in the key router list. Find the router from the key list, press on it, and then press on the handbook link. It would tell you explicitly how to reset the router.