How to access Dell router
Greater access to the world-class technologies for the benefit and betterment of every human is what a Dell router believes providing in. all the services of your Dell router can be interrelated with an IP and Username/Password combination. With this, the router’s login access can be granted to its user. Below, a brief guide will assist you through every step you need.
Dell Login process
The security of your Dell router along with every other setting can be accessed only when you sign-in to its online admin panel. Follow the below process to log in.
- Build a connection between the router and your network device using a Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable. A cabled connection is preferred so that the link does not break while uploading data online.
- Once connected, open any available Internet browser and navigate yourself to the IP 192.168.2.1 that should lead you towards the login interface of your router.
- Now at the sign-in web interface that opens, state the default username and password. This should lead you to the admin panel of your Dell router.
The default credentials to be used are as stated below.
- You will be finally directed to the control settings page for your router. This is where you can update your router’s settings as required.
Note: Keep in mind to note the previous set values for all the future issues resolutions.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If the router forbids its operations and does not provide the login access, then you possibly be stating the incorrect username/password. If you wish to regain the services then reset the router to its default values. An easy way to do this is by pressing a small button at your router’s backside for approx. 30 seconds.
This might tends to lose the connection earlier formed and hence should be chosen as a final resolution.
Note: When you can access the router settings, then you must replace the changed setting value with the previously noted default setting.
If you wish to transform the security settings of your router then you must locate a correct IP address of your router’s web login interface. Most people find difficulty locating it unknowing that the router is equipped with its correct login credentials and an IP. Look for a tag beneath the router for them.is not found, then use the router make and model to get the valid IP.
The default login credentials for your router need to be updated frequently so that your network is at the least risk. Find yourself, someone to help on how to modify them or use this manual.
Models using Dell
- TrueMobile 1184 (WX-6215D)
- TrueMobile 2300 v1 (WX-5565D)
- TrueMobile 2300v1 (WX-5565D) A00
- TrueMobile 2300 v2 (WRTB-107GD)
- TrueMobile 2300v2 (WRTB-107GD) A00
- TrueMobile 2300WRTB-107GD A00
- TrueMobile 2300WX-5565D A00
- Wireless 2350 Broadband Router
- Wireless 2350Broadband Router
- Wireless 2350 Broadband Router (WRTA-108GD)
- WX-5565DA00# A01