How to access Elecom router
Elecom is one of the largest suppliers of all the home and official devices. The company aims to set a higher benchmark in the smart home realizing products that are comfortable in their usage as well. Every networking product of Elecom such as routers or modems is formulated with an IP and username/password combination to logging into the admin page.
Follow the below steps to get the login access to your Elecom router’s admin page.
- To begin with, you must form a connection of your PC/smart device with the router either using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer) and mention the default IP of your Elecom router sign-in page.
You can find the IP of your router by using the “ipconfig” command or look at the base of your router.
- Now, you will find a very simple screen with two fields as a username and password. Type in the most commonly used combinations to access the setup page.
- Finally, you will be guided to the web interface of your router’s control panel.
From this page, you can update the security settings as well as the user profile for any network formed. But, remember to keep a note of all the previously set values and the one that you have changed.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
When while making the changes to the settings, unintentionally the router does not allow its services or misbehaves, then you can resolve such issues very easily. All that is required is a simple reset.
- Turn off the router and loom for the small reset button at its rear end.
- Press the reset key until the router led stops blinking.
- Now again turn your router Off and On to finish with the reset.
Sometimes, the router login page might be unresponsive even trying the correct IP address. In that case, check for the communication link connectivity first. When everything is fine, then you can retry contacting the login page or else look for some assistance from a knowledgeable individual.
The login access to the router’s admin panel will grant its user all the security settings and user profiles. Find yourself the correct set of values to make your network safe and secure.