How to access Encore router
An Encore network is the chief manufacturing firm that produces a secure, high speed and rugged network routers to enhance the networking experience of its users. The router is well capable of serving a wireless data transmission with its latest IP based system access.
Login access process
To modify the network settings and to update the user credentials, every Encore router user needs to access the login page and then the web interface of the control setup.
Follow the below steps to gain login access.
- First of all, you would need a connection between the network device and your Encore router. You can use a wired or wireless link however; a wired connection is what must be opted for a long and stable connection link.
- Now, open a web browser and search for the default IP of your router to reach the login page. A list of the most frequently used IPs is stated below.
If this IPs does not work for you, then simply use the command “ipconfig” to find your router’s IP.
- Next, use the default user credentials to access the control setup page. If you have already changed your login details, then type them into the fields provided or use one from the list below as your default.
Username: admin, Administrator
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting your router
A simple reset to the router is possible following the below steps.
- Power off the router and look for the small black reset button on the router’s base.
- Using a pin or any pointed object, push the reset key for 10-20 seconds.
- You must be pushing for enough duration until you see the lights stop blinking on the router.
- Now, turn on the router to finally finish the reset process.
When the browser does not trace a path to the login interface by using the aforementioned IPs, then you can contact the router manufacturer for the correct IP address. As an alternative, you can look at the bottom of the router for a pasted slip with all the necessary information.
Your router’s login can be well accessed with the use of the above-mentioned process but yet, resetting the router must be the last solution. Look for help from any trained individual if the problem persists.