How to access EnGenius router
A router must be capable of handling all the data related process requirements with high efficiency and security features. An EnGenius router maintains all the high-quality standards in manufacturing their units and hence providing a top-class performance with unmatched values. An IP and username/password combination aids in such service access after login to the web admin panel interface.
Login process for your EnGenius router
Follow the below sets to access the router services efficiently.
- Open a web browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer).
- Mention the default IP address of your router’s login user interface, further pressing the Enter key.
- You must see the fields where username and passwords must be entered. Use the default username as admin while the password as admin.
- After providing the user credentials, you would be guided to the web interface of the control settings page.
- Now, carefully adjust the settings as per the network requirements.
Note: Do keep a record of all the previously set values along with the changed user credentials with you. These will be helpful for all your future resolution.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting the router
Before you start troubleshooting your router, check all the connections are properly set and you have used a valid set of IP and username/password set. When all this is correct but you still cannot log in, then a quick reset is what needs to be done. There is a small button at the router’s back which you need to press with a small pin for 30 seconds.
After the reset is performed, use the default username and password to log in.
Many of the users are unaware of the correct set of IP address and Username/Password combination to get connected to a network. We can look for this detail mentioned on the router’s backside or at its base and if missing, then use the router make and model name to get these details.
A user can recover the lost password by applying the reset. But this should be the final call and you must keep a record of all the changes that you make for recovering your router’s services.
Models using EnGenius
- EnMesh (EMR3000 v1)
- EnMesh (EMR3000v1)
- EnMesh (EMR3000 v2)
- EnMesh (EMR3000v2)
- ESR-1221 EXT