How to access Hongdian router
Machine-to-machine communication is possible with a secure bond between them. A router is a device that aids in this connection and is an essential part of every industry, including home network solutions. Connect to your Hongdian router's application online and privilege the service access. The information needed to connect is present within the article.
Follow the below instructions to log in and set up your Hongdian router.
- Connect your router and PC using a wired or wireless link. You can use the Wi-Fi of your router to connect, however, urged for a wired bond.
- Now, fill in the user credentials in the login page to access the admin panel. If you have previously set the username and password, then present these to log in or else practice some commonly preferred default credentials.
Username: admin, root, user
Password: admin, root, user, 1234, password
- With a successful login ceded, access your router's setup page. You can change the security settings as well as your network profile from here.
Remember to jot down all the previously fed settings and the changes you made so that you may recall them in the future if something goes wrong.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If accidentally, you misremember your Hongdian router's login credentials or your router misbehaves, then you would need to process it with the default settings. A straightforward way to reset is listed.
- Turn off your router and look for the reset button.
- Use a Pin or any pointed object to press and hold the reset button. Remember, press for 10-15 seconds until the lights stop flickering.
- Again turn the router off and on. Your router will have all the factory settings restored.
Now, you can use the default username and passwords to login. However, reset must be opted during crucial situations and always try to revert the previously written settings come what way.
Once a connection is established, you can access the internet with all connected devices. Your Device can be connected using a LAN cable or even a Wi-Fi connection. Also, you can set up a Wi-Fi network through the web interface of your Hongdian router. Look beneath the router for all the necessary yet valid pieces of information.
If you are a satisfied proprietor of a Hongdian wireless router, you should be logging in to the router settings and aim to do minor reforms of the default settings.