192.168.8.1 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.8.1 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 192.168.8.1
Admin Router Login 192.168.8.1
This should be your router admin ip address, depending on your local ip address. This is only the case if your wifi router is on the same network.
Default logins for 192.168.8.1
192.168.8.1 Is a Default IP Address that is used by companies. This Default IP Address can be used for accessing the admin console of the router. By using this IP address or default gateway the users will be able to link their devices with the internet.
Obtain Router's IP Address
Although you may know the IP address of the router, it's always nice to verify. If you've fail to recall it, you won't be capable of accessing your router's configuration. With the below steps you can find the address of your router:
- You can use the command ipconfig for checking the IP address of your router if you own a Windows PC. The mentioned IP address next to the default gateway belongs to the router.
- To know your router's IP address you may even go to the Network & Sharing Center & press on the "Connections" key in your PC. Under the IPv4 Default gateway column IP address will be listed.
- If you have a Mac system, you may verify your router's IP address in the utilities window by use of the netstat command. You may even go to System preferences & verify the IP address.
- For checking the IP address of your router via your cell phone, you have to verify the advanced properties of your fixed WiFi device.
Resetting & Revert the Modifications
- After you've modified the router settings, it may halt working or give you difficulty with the network link. Hence, it is recommended to always record the former settings of the router earlier making any modifications.
- This manner, you will know how to revert the modifications while there's an issue. But, if you're incapable of rectifying any problems, you may reset the router to default settings. For this, you must click the reset key on your router for 20-25 seconds.
- The router now reboots & reverts to its factory settings so that you get access to the network once more.
You should be in the surrounding area of your router's network or must be linked to the similar network as your router to know how to access the IP address.
Modify the Wifi Admin & Wifi Password. As the wifi users will are familiar with the terms Wifi Password as well as Wifi Admin. Such terms help the users in getting the advantage of the internet connection from the router.
Several times, we write IP addresses in an urgency which leads us nowhere. The browser responds with an error stating that the page does not exist. If you have another router with that IP address, you might even be forwarded to its console. Thus, to avoid any confusion it's essential to record the IP address & simply paste it in the browser.