How to access Jensen router
A router is a device that has found its importance in every individual's lifestyle, creating a path connecting the whole world digitally. A life without an Internet connection never imagined, and so Jensen routers provide their services, keeping communication possible through a simple one-time login. The process presented below is all that you need to get connected.
Jensen router's login steps
Login to the web interface of your Jensen router is beneficial to update the security as well as many other settings. Follow the below steps to gain such a privilege.
- Get a bond between your router and your network device through an Ethernet cable.
- Open an Internet browser available with you (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera or Chrome).
- Type the default gateway address in the address bar and press the Enter key
- You will be guided to a login interface with blank entries asking Username and Password details.
- Further pressing the Enter key will grant you access to the admin panel web interface of your Jensen router.
With all the necessary settings saved, you can now make adjustments to them as required.
Note: Always keep a record of all the previously set default settings with you so that if anything wrong happens, it can help in providing a solution.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If somehow you fail to recall your Jensen router's login credentials, then your router may behave abnormally. You can stabilize the router functioning with a simple and effective reset option. However, this should be the last resort and executed, as stated below.
- Find the reset button on the router's bottom or backside.
- With the assistance of a pointed object like a Pin, press the button for 20-25 seconds.
- As soon as the lights on the front side of the router end flickering, turn your router off.
- Now, to finish the reset operation, turn on your router and login using the default credentials.
Your Jensen router's admin setup access is allowed with the default gateway and the default login username and passwords. Your router provides such details within its user manual and even on its bottom edge printed on the brand sticker. However, if you are unable to trace them, use one from the list presented below.
Username: admin, root, user
Password: admin, root, user, password, 1234
Some universal IP address to locate the start web page for the most routers is 192.168.1.1.
As said, reset must be the final solution when the login fails. You might end up losing your internet access sometimes, hence, use this wisely or contact the manufacturer for help.