How to access Kasda router
A Solid connection and outrageous speedy internet access are vital to every individual need nowadays, whether it's your home or official workspace. Your Kasda router extends its services towards the ISP with a single IP based connectivity option that allows several users to use the platform together without any lag. For this, you must access the control panel web interface and the process conferred within this article.
Login steps for your Kasda Router
With the login grant into the router's admin panel, you can change any accessible settings to ensure unauthorized trespassing activities. Obey the below steps to get yourself in.
- Connect your Kasda router to your PC using a wired or wireless link.
- Fire up your web browser to locate the start-up web page of your router.
- Type the default IP as 192.168.1.1 in the address bar, further hitting the Enter key.
If this does not guide you to the desired web page, then look for the correct IP using the brand name and model with the manufacturer.
- Once the login page launches, present the username and password. When allowed, you can even set the credentials with your knowledge. Else, use the default username and passwords from the below list.
Username: admin, user
Password: admin, telecomst, adslroot, password, 1234.
- At this stage, access to your router's admin panel web interface.
You must note all the previous settings and changes you made to start over at any time.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Before troubleshooting, make sure all the default used values are correct. But, if the username or password is not valid, then you must recall them to access the router's services. The only way out is to reset the router with factory settings. Practice the below steps to perform a reset operation.
- Turn your router off, but remember not to unplug it from the switchboard.
- Explore the small reset button on the backside of the router.
- With the assistance of a Pin or toothpick, press and hold the key for 30 seconds.
- To finish, turn your router off and on again.
Sometimes, all you need is the IP address of your Kasda router to connect. It can be a nightmare for some to find traces of this data. However, you can turn your router around and find a label with marked details. When your router misses this label, contact the manufacturer or look into the user handbook presented in the router kit.
If you want a secure, stable, and future proof network services from your Kasda router, then remember to update the default settings first. Also, remember that reset is not the frequently opted solution, and you must be handy with factory settings.