How to access Kyocera router
A router is a device that has made the life of every individual smoother and effortless. Your Kyocera router also produces such amenities to its users with just a control setup login. Interrelation with this machine requires one step IP address tracking and countless other applications. Hund-down the admin username and password contained in the article below.
- Get a bond linking your router and your network gear through an Ethernet cord?
- Initiate an Internet browser available with you (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, or Chrome).
- Type the default gateway address as http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- You will be escorted to a login interface with blank entries demanding Username and Password details.
- Further pressing the Enter key will grant you access to the admin panel web interface of your Kyocera router to update the required setting.
Note: Always keep a record of all the previously set default settings with you so that if anything wrong happens, it can help in providing a solution.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting your router
If the router anyhow froze its operation or the internet, then apparently resetting the router will help. A simple process of doing this is by compressing the small button at the router's bottom for 30 seconds. The router settings will be set again to the default. But, this might tends to break the connection with the device as well. Hence, keep notes of prior knowledge of the factory set values, which, when reverted, will solve any router related issue.
Sometimes, the router login page might be unresponsive, even trying the correct IP address. In that case, check for the communication link connectivity first. When everything is fine, then you can retry contacting the login page with below-presented defaults.
Username: admin, 2500, 3500, 4000, 5500
Password: admin, 2500, 3500, 4000, 5500
Your Kyocera router default IP addresses are listed below.
- a) 168.0.1
- b) 168.1.103
- c) 168.1.69
- d) 168.44.222
The login access to your Kyocera router admin panel will grant all the security settings. Find yourself the correct set of values to make your network safe and secure.