How to access Logitec router
Logitech International is a Swiss company of PC software & peripherals, with two headquarters in Newark, California & Lausanne, Switzerland. The corporation has office all over Europe, Oceania, Asia, plus the America. It is one of the globe's top producers of interface & input devices for personal computer and more digital stuffs.
Steps to login Logitec router
- Make certain that your device is on plus it is properly attached to the router.
- Establish if the router is indicating the green light yes or no?
- Link up your router with the Ethernet wire with the other side to the computer or laptop.
- Start a browser with either Firefox, chrome, opera or Apple safari on your Laptop.
- into the browser enlist 192.168.0.1 otherwise 192.168.1.1 into the address bar then push enter.
- Now will be transmitted to the router login webpage where you should be filling the login credentials.
- Propose name as admin plus password as admin in the corresponding fields & strike enter.
- This will forward you to the admin console & now you will transform the router username after that password.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting Logitec router
If any issue, & you forget the Wi-Fi passkey then you must reset the router by pushing the reset knob from the backside of the router. Simply keep pressing it for almost 5 secs with a pointed thing maybe like a paper clip. This will reset the Wi-Fi & now you can login to your Wi-Fi router with username as admin plus passkey as admin. Later than you login so you must setting up the router Wi-Fi another time.
Launch any browser into your Laptop & note down the default IP in the address bar 192.168.0.1 else 192.168.1.0 then hit enter. Now a setup page gets appeared on the screen for setup of internet, snap on the setup later hit on the net and later strike on an Internet manual connection.
If you are an inexperienced user & then you merely need to login with username as admin also password as admin but if you are a standard user & forgot the Wi-Fi username or PW so you should reset your router.