How to access Manhattan router
With the latest advancements in technology, a Manhattan router delivers unparalleled service in terms of speed, coverage, device connectivity, and value for money. Designed to have ease while connecting to other devices, a user does not require any prior knowledge on IP or networking. This quick article glides you through the setup so, you will be up in a minute.
Manhattan router Login steps
A step-by-step following of the below-stated procedure will allow the admin access of your router.
- Connect your router to your computer through a wired media.
- Using any available web browser (Chrome preferably), locate the sign-in web page of your router. Type in the default IP as 192.168.2.1 in the address bar to navigate.
- In the sign-in interface, specify the username and password. When unknown, use the default username as admin and password as 1234.
- A successful login will gain access to the admin panel of your Manhattan router.
Set your login credentials to begin the setup process to secure your network from unwanted trespassers. And do not forget to write down your login details and all the factory settings before writing any changes to them.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting your device
To begin the troubleshooting, always check for the connection joint first. Next, get into the admin panel and revert the settings manually with prior knowledge of them. Every possible glitch in the network service will resolve through this.
However, when login is forbidden, then follow below easy steps to reset the router.
- Turn the router's power off and find the reset button on the bottom of the kit.
- Press using a toothpick for approx. 20-30 seconds until the front lights stop flashing.
- Again, turn the power off and on to finish the process.
Your router can now be accessed using the default credentials.
Unlike any other routers in the market, your Manhattan router also has the gateway address to secure a link. A user must maintain a sound distance to get a Wi-Fi connection at first. Also, the user guide equipped with all the essentials needs attention. While the router's base also has the same information printed on it.
Your Manhattan router is a comfortable choice for all your home and office workspace. With the latest wireless technology, the modem is backward compatible as well. However, it requires a security check regularly by setting the username and passkey unknown to any unwanted entry.