How to access Mercku router
The company formed with a vision to bring out the best in class networking solutions with easy to use and smarter home technology to the users is Mercku. To back-up the technological advancements, a wireless network must be formed which require access to the Mercku router's interface.
Your Mercku router admin panel consists of several sections that aid in the formation of a secure and trusted environment. With some fundamental arrangements and data such as IP address and Username/Password, a link will establish.
- Set up a bond between the router and your personal computer using an Ethernet cable or your Mercku router's Wi-Fi.
- After this setup, open a web browser to navigate yourself to the admin login web interface.
- Type the default IP address stated on the router's backside. If not found, then contact the brand with your router's model and make information.
- Specify the presented username and password from the brand and move further to access the admin settings web page.
Once through the login, begin with setting up the personalized login credentials and then the reset settings if required. But, do save the details with you somewhere before changing them.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If you have upgraded the default login credentials and somehow do not remember them now, then your router's services might get affected and will not allow any new device added to the network. All you require is to reset the router to factory default settings. Follow the below steps to perform a reset operation.
- Switch off your router power, but do not plug it from your switchboard.
- Grab any pointed object to press and hold the small reset button on the base of your router.
- Keep a hold of it until the lights on the front end stop blinking.
- Finally, to end the process, turn your router off and then on.
With a single line IP connectivity like all the industry leaders, a Mercku router is much faster when compared. Look for the correct factory default with the brand to get smooth connectivity to all your network devices. Your router's user manual also has the same information within.
Always remember that your Mercku router is a hub of your network space, and using the default login credentials will risk it to hacking actions. Update the username/password right when you get admin control.