How to access MitraStar router
To meet the daily requirements of a user to stay digitally connected all time and access the services offered by the ISP is carried-out by a router. It aids in forming a network secure enough to maintain your data privacy. Equipped with the latest technology advancements, your MitraStar router interconnection to your house or office setup commands admin login. Essential to performing a security setup, device connection, and profile update.
With some pre-requisites, the login gets an easy task to perform.
A Computer device or a smartphone
A web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer)
Your MitraStar router
With these arrangements, follow the below steps to log in.
- Access the admin login web interface of your router by typing the default IP address in the address bar of the web browser. Your MitraStar gateway is 192.168.1.1.
- If this does not land to the login page, then look for the correct gateway address underneath your router device or user manual.
- Present the Username and Password to the two blank fields, further hitting the Enter key. Use some standard combinations presented below for a first time login.
Password: (keep it blank)
If you do not remember your login information that was changed beforehand, then reset the router and use the default credentials again.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
A reset option will bring all the default settings stored, hence, implemented only as a last option when you fail to remember your set login credentials. Execution of this follows a simple procedure, as stated below.
- Find the reset button on the router's bottom or backside.
- With the assistance of a pointed object like a Pin, press the button for 20-25 seconds.
- As soon as the lights on the front side of the router end flickering, turn your router off.
- Now, to finish the reset operation, turn on your router and login using the default credentials.
Only with the default gateway address and valid user credentials a user can reach the admin interface of your MitraStar router. The user manual and your modem shootouts the desired information. However, when not presented, get in touch with the brand manufacturer with the name and model number for the correct set of data.
As said, reset must be the final solution when the login fails. You might end up losing your internet access sometimes, hence, use this wisely or contact the manufacturer for help.