How to access MoFi Network router
A fast, reliable, and secure service acceptance with your Internet Service Provider is what offered by a MoFi Network router. A brand logo located at the top surface of the device refers to an authorized article. However, if the device misses such information, then get in touch with the manufacturer, and they will produce the missing content.
To access the router's settings interface, you require some necessities such as a computer/laptop/smartphone with at-least one web browser installed and your MoFi Network router.
Fulfilling such requirements follow the below steps carefully to configure your router's network.
- The foremost thing to carry out is to ensure that the Ethernet cord or Wi-Fi relationship accurately set up.
- Use either your PC or any smart device to begin the login process. You must ensure your device tied into the network.
- Now, specify the IP address in the address field of the browser used. Your MoFi Network router's default IP is 192.168.1.1.
- Type in the username and password in the two fields that appear. You can present the username as root with a password as admin.
- The admin panel of your MoFi Network router will appear with several distinct sections.
Now, configure the device network by first setting up your user credentials and then saving all the default settings and values for future usage.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Maintaining the previously set values of the router settings will pretty much solve any service discontinuity. Get into the control panel of your router to replace the changed settings manually with previously recorded default data as your first resolution.
Although, if there is a rejection of your router login, then examine your router to locate the reset button on either side surfaces. Assist yourself with a pin or toothpick to press and hold the button for 30 seconds. Your router with factory settings will be set again but might lead to connection termination. Therefore, we should use this as a final solution.
A correct set of IP and Username/Password is required if you wish to transform the security settings of your router. Unaware of how and where to locate this data? Your router has a tag on its bottom edge with every possible required detail.
Your MoFi Network router is like a hub for all your internet and data needs at your home or work. So, in this article, we present login ways. For more information, check the router manual.