How to access Monoprice router
A Monoprice router was designed especially for all the small business or home applications. Offering both wired and wireless channels with advanced wireless performance, the installation of your Monoprice router is quick and effortless. Mapping the setup wizard requires a separate IP address and Username/Password that a user can look under the user manual.
A swift log in access to the admin of your Monoprice router ought to have a computer/laptop/smartphone with at least one web browser, and most importantly, your modem.
- Establish a wired or wireless connection between your router and device and then launch a web browser available (Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer).
- Plant the default IP address of your router in the address bar. You can reach the start-up page of your Monoprice router with the IP 192.168.0.1.
- Channelled to the login interface, offer the user credentials previously set. If you are unaware of what to use, then try username and passwords as admin.
Note: You can now apply the settings to your network. However, keep in mind to note all the previously installed settings and login details that will help when something goes wrong in the future.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
In case if you forget the login passkey of your router's admin, your only solution is to reset your router to factory settings. Quickly perform this as announced beneath.
- Turn your router's power off and look for the small reset button beneath its surface.
- With the assistance of any pointed object, press and hold the button for 20-25 seconds approximately.
- When the front lights go steady, turn the router off and on again.
- Your router is set back with all the defaults.
Now, use the default login credentials stated above to log in.
Connection to your Monoprice router is effortless with all the necessary yet valid details. This guide presents all the details within. However, a user can read these details in the user manual provided with the manual or printed backside of the router.
With a quick and easy process to get connected, your router stands out to be one among several others offering best in class features. When given a chance or regularly, always set some un-penetrable settings and values. When in doubt, seek help under the manual or presented article.