How to access Netool router
The Netool is a handheld tool which serves as a data gateway for all networks. You fit the app on the phone, & directly plug it into an Ethernet cable. Just wire it inside the network, you’re capable of accessing all of the bolts & nuts that typically would be unreachable over Wi-Fi. The Netool is incredibly unfussy in design. It is nothing more than a single key & few LEDs in the front. The cable is placed on the underneath, permitting you to plug in the standard Ethernet wire. The Netool is meant to be transmitted with you, and used individually.
Go to the router interface to your computer with an Ethernet connect. The Ethernet cable & LAN cable of the router of the laptop should connect through a separate Ethernet connect. The link of the modem goes in the wan cable of the router.
Steps to login Netool
- On the browser write the IP address of the router. Enter the default IP address, right away, is 192.168.1.1.
- A login homepage will request you to record the login credentials.
- Writing the username as admin and passkey such as 1234, that is the default passkey for Netool routers.
- When you sign in, the router-based procedure expert will open ahead of you.
- Visit “Support - User Account.” Capture the recent passkey and decide a new keyword.
- Next setting the new passkey, hit on “apply” to employ the amendments.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting Netool router
If you cannot sign into the router, you are probable using an incorrect username or keyword. Verify to make a note of both when you have reformed them from the default ones stipulated. If you have overlooked the Login Passkey? Make a proper attempt to reset the router login.
Push & hold the small dark key seen at the reverse of the router for over ten moments then leave it. The order will reset the router to its factory settings. To resetting means the set keyword is no more workable. You may even use the default ones which go together with the router.
Start the router interface into your PC with an Ethernet cable. The Ethernet wire & LAN cable of the router of the PC should connect via a single Ethernet connect. The link goes directly inside the WAN cable of the router.