How to access Onelink router
An Onelink router offered in a mesh type network to a user that blankets your entire home or office space no matter your distance from the main router. Achieve a high-speed, secured, easy to connect, and personalized network with just a simple login to your router. Procure an IP and Username/Password under the user manual or take the help of this quick guide under your consideration.
To access the control panel and apply changes to the settings, one must log in first. Below are the steps in your assistance.
- Assure a successful connection to the Onelink router either wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable of your device.
- Type the default IP in the address bar of any web browser of your choice and press enter key. Locate the desired information stated in the manual produced in the kit.
- Your Onelink router login interface will open with two fields, stated as username and password.
- Assign previously set credentials or use the defaults to get into the admin setup.
- You will now see the control panel of your router, where you can make changes, as required.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If nothing has worked so far, then, in that case, you could reset the modem. A simple approach for this is by holding the small button at the back of the modem for 30 seconds. Your Onelink router brought to factory mode, yet, this might terminate your internet link as well.
On the contrary, we advise writing all the previously set settings with you and replace them when a faulty situation occurs. However, this requires to remember the login credentials to log in.
You can also explore several other login credentials if, by any means, you have forgotten the provided IP address or the username/password. You must be familiar with the brand name or the ID, hence try to find the correct details for them online or check on the router's base or back for them. Use this first.
Getting online with your Onelink router is a 10-minute process assisted with an Onelink Application. Create a personalized network with admin access for every individual type and configure your Wi-Fi as needed. Always remember, the final solution to choose should be a reset.