How to access Open-Mesh router
A router's login page and all the settings aim an IP address and Username/Password. A user manual holds this information, and your Open-Mesh router access aims such information. Take the help of this quick guide under your consideration if not hosted with a guidebook. A login is beneficial to set up, add/delete a device connection, and configure the network.
Login steps to Open-Mesh router
Here are the steps that a user requires must obey to get the login page of an Open-Mesh router.
- Link your device or computer to a network with your router, either using a Wi-Fi connection or Ethernet cable.
- Open any of the web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Specify 192.168.1.1 in your browser's address bar and click Enter. Your Open-Mesh router follows some other gateways listed below.
- a) 168.10.1
- b) 168.100.1
- A Web page with blank entries as Username and Password will appear to you. Introduce the default Username as root and Password as 0p3nm35h or present previously set values, if any.
- You will now be able to check the control panel web interface. Make the changes in the settings as required.
Note: Make sure to jot down all the previously stored settings before making the new changes in them.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting the Open-Mesh router
Yet after attempting all as explained above, the router control panel login is not accessed, reset the modem. An easy-going manner to this appears by pressing the reset button at the rear of the device for 30 seconds. That way, your router settings will be adjusted back to its factory configuration. But, remember that the network section might break as you reset.
If you face difficulty logging into your router, then you can try some alternatives to get access. A quick installation of a seamless and secure network strives for IP address and user credentials. Gaze under the user handbook produced under the kit or else investigate your router's base for a brand label printed with information.
With your Open-Mesh router, experience an enterprise Wi-Fi network with no connection dropping and dead zones eliminating a need of high paid modems. Do remember not to alter the control settings too often and get in touch with an expert whenever needed.