How to access Paradyne router
Thinking a life without Internet access is like a big mess nowadays. Hence, Paradyne router brings out the best-marked services from your ISPs such as high-speed, high-security, and even a lesser latency rate. All that is required is an IP address to your Paradyne router's admin. The password to such access finds its traces under the user manual received, however, immediate help, is this article below.
Login Process to your Paradyne router
Before initiating to access the admin for your router, ensure the following requirements with your system. Your PC is pre-installed with a web browser and your Paradyne router plugged-in.
Now follow the steps sequenced below.
- Access any available web browser to navigate through the login interface.
- Insert the default IP as 192.168.1.1 (the most preferred IP address for Paradyne router) in the address bar.
- A login screen will appear, following state Admin to Username and Admin to Password. When the login credentials are set by you earlier, then present those values to enter the control setup.
- Subsequently, your Paradyne router's admin panel will come into view with several distinct sections.
Set up your network settings as required, but first, bear in mind to save all the default settings and your login credentials in advance.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
When after making the modifications to the admin settings, your router breaks the network link somehow, then you need a reset operation. As a first attempt, get into the admin panel and recall the previously saved values and manually revert them. However, if such is not possible, then follow the below-presented steps carefully.
- Turn off your router's power, but do not unplug.
- Look underneath the router for a small reset button.
- Press and hold the same for 30 seconds with a Pin or any pointed object.
- When the lights end flickering, turn the router Off and On again to finish up.
Resetting might end your link sometimes, hence be your last call.
When in case you forget the provided login details and your gateway address, then you can try to look for several other ways to reconnect. Your Paradyne router's model name can aid in getting a valid set of details from the manufacturer. Also, your router's base or backside has a tag printed with necessary information.
Getting Online is a 10 minutes process altogether. Your admin access grants permissions to alter a network as required and set up the network profile.