How to access Perfect router
The ability to share network resources is one of the primary aspects of any home network. Your Perfect router offers you with such resources along with a fast, reliable, and secure network solutions with your ISP. With suitable connections, prepared well, you will be online. All that is required is access to the admin panel, which requires some essentials such as IP and Username/Password.
Login Steps to your Perfect router
Customizing the router's network settings is required to offer better security and stability to your environment. Follow the below-stated steps carefully to get access to the settings interface.
- Get your PC and the router connected either through an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi link. It is sensible to opt for a wired join so that your network does not break while you configure the device.
- Open a web browser (Preferably Google Chrome).
- Type in the default IP address as 192.168.1.1 in the address bar to navigate yourself to the admin login.
- If offered a space to set your login credentials, remember to arrange some uncommon data. Else, present admin as your default Username and Password to get into the admin interface.
- Further, press the enter key, and your Perfect router's settings console will appear to you.
Always keep in mind that you begin the network configuration by setting up your login details and then keep a record of all the default settings saved with you. For future difficulties, you can quickly revert with these.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
When unable to get into the admin panel, or face any network trouble, then factory reset your router.
- Turn off your router but please, do not unplug it.
- Press and hold the small reset button on the bottom of your router for approximately 20 seconds.
- When the front LEDs set constant, then perform a power off and on to finish the reset.
Now, use the default login credentials for the admin access and reconfiguration.
Every device connected to the internet has a unique IP address. Obtain your IP address with either your ISP or look under the user manual. If such is not possible, get in touch with the manufacturer of check your router's base with the brand tag underneath.
You Perfect router is like the heart of your network, hence spend some time researching the same. Also, usage of the reset button should not be more often but rather resolve issues by manually feeding the prior recorded settings getting into the admin.