How to access Pro Nets router
A tool that provides services of connectivity with the ISP to all the network devices is what a router is. An essential element to any network. For communication to establish between the devices through a Pronet router, an IP address and Username/Password are basic. A user can go through this brief guide below to gain access without going through the user manual for login steps.
Your Pronet router's network settings located under the admin section requires a user login to gain the privilege to alter them. Swiftly proceed through the below steps to get into the admin and set up a network as needed.
- Join wireless of a wired connection with your Pronet router to your system. Prefer a wired link for a longer bond.
- Open a web browser and type the default IP 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and move further by pressing the Enter.
- To login, name the username/password in the web page that appears. Use the default keywords among the below list.
Username: admin, 1234
Password: admin, password, 1234
- You should see the control panel user interface. Begin configuring the network by first setting up a secure firewall changing the default user credentials.
In addition to this, make a note of the existing settings before you make any changes.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Try resetting the router with the factory default settings to bring the lost services back to the station.
Follow the below steps to perform a reset operation.
- Switch off the router and look for a small reset button on the router's backside.
- Press and hold the button for 20 seconds. You may need a toothpick or a Pin for your assistance.
- Once the lights on the router stop blinking, turn the router's power on to finish the process.
You can now present the default credentials to log in.
Creating a network of your type gets an easy job to do with a grant to the admin interface. Tracing the path to admin can be a nightmare for some users. However, it is an unproblematic task. Observe your IP address and user credentials beneath the router printed on a small brand sticker.
In general, if you have the login access to the router admin interface, then you must apply the prior brand fed settings. Also, your router is like the heart of your network and hence needs a solid guarding. Find ways under the user manual or take expert advice.