How to access Procomp router
Advanced communication options and a quick configuration process makes your Procomp router an obvious choice for your home or official requirements. Equipped with the necessary specifications, a user manual or the router itself can be taken in aid for installation, security setup, and device connectivity. Although, if a user is unwilling to go through the guidebook or has not received the details, the below article presents what you require.
With some pre-requisites, the login becomes an easy task to perform.
A Computer device or a smartphone
A web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer)
Your Procomp router
With these arrangements, follow the below steps to log in.
- Access the admin login web interface of your router by typing the default IP address in the address bar of the web browser. Your Procomp gateway is 192.168.62.1.
- If this does not land to the login page, then look for the correct gateway address underneath your router device or user manual.
- Present the Username and Password to the two blank fields, further hitting the Enter key. Use the standard username as admin and password as 1234.
- Now, configure the device network by first setting up your user credentials and then saving all the default settings and values for future usage.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
To work out the shortcomings of your Procomp router after the changes made should be to get into the admin panel and replace the changed settings with the factory values. To do such, prior knowledge of the factory defaults must be known.
However, if there is a rejection of the admin login due to incorrect passkey, then go with the auto-reset method.
- Find the reset button on the router's bottom or backside.
- With the assistance of a pointed object like a Pin, press the button for 20-25 seconds.
- As soon as the lights on the front side of the router end flickering, turn your router off.
- Now, to finish the reset operation, turn on your router and login using the default credentials.
Your entry to the admin panel and hence set up process requires a valid set of the gateway address. Once the communication link inaugurates, your router acts as a medium for all your data-related services. One must locate the correct details under the user guide offered or look beneath the router.
You might end up losing your Internet link sometimes after a reset operation, and so it should be your last call as resolution. A wise approach is to jot every setting and credential for future reference.