How to access Pronto networks router
End-to-end wired as well as wireless networking solutions for the organizations to run firmly plus reliably are what a Pronto Networks routers offer. A remote operation mechanism using the best and advanced wireless technology offers control from anywhere you locate. Any connection issues, network security improvement, or configuration mandates an admin login through an IP. Support to the admin required essentials with the below statements.
- Unite your Pace router with your PC or phone with either a wired or Wi-Fi link. We promote a wired connection for setting up the device.
- Fire-up your web browser and locate the router's IP address. Capture and paste in the address bar as http://192.168.4.1. The default gateway associated with the admin panel is this.
- Key-in your Pace default username and password in the blank fields. Work on some default credentials listed under the user manual.
- The admin panel of your Pace router will appear with many distinct sections.
Now, configure the device network by first setting up your user credentials and then saving all the default settings and values for future usage.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
When the router network stops, and you are unable to retrieve the login access, then you must reset the router to its default settings. Follow the process as stated.
- Look for the reset button at the bottom or backside of the router.
- Push the button using a pin or toothpick long enough until the light to the front section stops flashing.
- A reset to all the changed values of your router set's with the factory defaults. Now you can use the default credentials to log in.
A connection to the router demands a gateway (an IP) address. Your route will be proposed with a small tag at its bottom, presenting all the required user credentials to access the admin panel. However, when the router misses the patch, then your router's make and model aids getting the desired information.
Your router has some default values saved, which may be prone to online threats. Changing them should be a wise decision, and this guide will help you to achieve a secure connection. Always remember to keep records of all the saved values.