How to access SerComm router
Since its beginning in 1992, Sercomm Corporation has been dedicated to the expansion of broadband network firmware as well as software. With its contemporary manufacturing ability and its totally combined engineering capacity, Sercomm presents complete telecom broadband solutions, & is now a worldwide head in the industry. Headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, now Sercomm services thousands of individuals around the globe. With R&D proficiencies gathered over numerous years, Sercomm has effectively mastered the major technologies plus market movements of the broadband telecom industry, then inventing products for several user groups (i.e., homebased, business, telecom, security surveillance, & cloud-based apps) that offers users broadband products with unified services plus designs.
Steps to login SerComm router
If you need to login to the router then initially you must have the router IP login, name plus PW all set with you
- Confirm if the Router is linked to the laptop or computer by cord.
- Access the browser by your laptop or PC & input the SerComm router login IP then snap enter. It will transmit you to the login page of router where you must input the name and passkey of the router.
- Open any Browser on your pc or laptop and enter your Lenovo Enter Username & PW.
- On the display, you will notice the login ID option enter the IDs on the individual field. Again check the insert details then snap ok.
Username is by default admin
Passkey is by default admin
- So now you are on the main login admin page of the router then now you will access all the superior features such as altering the router PW, Wi-Fi setup, parent controls & much more.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Can’t log in to the SerComm router
Start the router after checking whether the green lights will blink or not. If it blinks then it is on. Confirm that the router is tied to the PC else laptop with the cord. Advisable using a pc else laptop to setup the router. Checking if you have proposed the suitable IP address into the address slab of browser.
Validate you have recorded the accurate username plus PW in the relevant fields. Ensure the right router PW from the list. If it yet doesn’t work then resetting the router & login in with default router login IDs.
In many cases, a regular rebooting might work unless you may go with resetting it. Contact the company of the router if the difficulty isn’t resolved.