Detected IP Address For T-Com
Based on your local IP address, this should be your router admin IP address. This is only the case if you are in the same network as your wifi router.
How to access T-Com router
All of your data assigning and redirecting to the destination falls under your router's allocation. Your T-Com router contributes a high-end look and feels, acting as a brain to your network. Accessing your T-Com router requires a login to the admin panel with an IP address and Username/Password presented under the user manual. However, find such data under this article for your quick assistance.
- Connect your router and computer device over a wired or wireless link. Although, we recommend a wired connection to keep a secure connection throughout the entire login process.
- Now, access your router's login interface by presenting the default IP address as 192.168.2.1 in the address bar of any available web browser.
- Donate the Username as (blank) and Password as 0000 at the login page and press Enter key.
- You should see the control panel of your T-Com router with default settings installed.
- Get into the network configuration and first set your network username and password. Then, adjust other settings if necessary, but note all the defaults before making any changes for future reference.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
When after formulating the change, your login page denies your password, then use a reset option to get admin access. Apply the below-stated process for a quick reset to your router with default values.
- Turn your T-Com router off and look for a small black button on its backside.
- Assist yourself with a Pin or Toothpick to press and hold the key for 30 seconds.
- Once the front lights stop blinking, turn the router Off and on again.
- Your router finally sets back to its default settings.
- Offer the factory set login credentials to get your router's admin access.
Presenting an incorrect set of information may pair up your device to the router but not connected. You require a valid IP address and user details of your Google router that can be located on the router or within this article stated above. Once the connection set, your device can access all the services offered by the router.
Set up strong login credentials to set up and operate your T-Com router's network. Also, to fix any reported issue, always login to the router's admin and revert the settings with prior knowledge of them. Peek through the user manual or look into this guide for any assistance.