Detected IP Address For TCL
Based on your local IP address, this should be your router admin IP address. This is only the case if you are in the same network as your wifi router.
How to access TCL router
One-tap connectivity to your device with faster and smoother Internet surfing is what your TCL router proffers. It's small, and portable design can fit in any corner of your home or small office. The brand produces a lengthy kit to the users for easy installation and configuration. However, if a user does not want to get into the long booklet, below quick guide can help.
To begin the configuration process of your TCL router, ensure that your Computer/Laptop/Smartphone and your router are united. You must also require a web browser pre-installed to your device to locate the web interface.
- Set up a wired or wireless connection to your device.
- Initiate the browser installed and type 192.168.129.1 (your TCL router default gateway address) in the address bar.
- A web page with two fields will open, asking for Username and Password to log in. Try combinations listed below.
- Finally, clicking the Enter key will present the control panel with distinct sections to configure your network space.
- Now, configure the device network by first setting up your user credentials and then saving all the default settings and values for future usage.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Maintaining the previously set values of the router settings will pretty much solve any service discontinuity. Get into the web interface and manually feed the defaults as your first resolution.
Although, if there is a rejection of your router login, then examine your router to locate the reset button on either side surfaces. Assist yourself with a pin or toothpick to press and hold the button for 30 seconds. Your router with factory settings will be set again but might lead to connection termination. Therefore, we should use this as a final solution.
A communication network has a unique IP address allotted to it. Locating the IP address for your router is not tricky as well. You know the router make and model? Get in touch with the manufacturer with these details, and they will offer you the missing information. You can also trace the same information underneath your router.
One of the ways through which the data travels in a network is a gateway. Hence, for successful communication, valid data must be available with the user. For any assistance, feel free to get into the manual or find expert advice.