How to access Tilgin router
Full exploitation to your home or small office environment broadband network is what your Tilgin router offers its users. Tilgin router turns your workspace into a smart workspace providing a simplified solution, programs, and software. All that is required is onetime admin login through an Ip and Username/Password. A user can locate this data within the manual received with the router of go through a quick guide below.
Login Process to your Tilgin Router
Connect your computer/laptop with an Ethernet cable first, so that, in case of a power shortage, the router does not stop its functioning.
Now follow the below steps to access the Tilgin router.
- Open a web browser such as Chrome (preferably or whichever is available).
- State the IP 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser and click Enter key.
- The default IP for a Tilgin router is 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1. You can use any of these.
- The login user interface will open with fields as Username and Password.
- Use the default Username and Password as listed below if you are a new user or specify the Username and Password set by you previously.
Username: Admin, admin, Conf
Password: admin, bezeqint
- The next web page you will be directed is the control panel for your router.
All the router default settings stored can be checked and altered from this point. However, before making any changes in them, write all the default setting values with you.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Tilgin router troubleshooting
If the router services have stopped after making the changes or deny the login access due to incorrect Password, then recovery of your services can only be achieved after resetting the router. Apply a generic 30 seconds hard reset option by pressing the reset key present at the router’s base. It will get you back to ground zero, and now using the default login credentials will grant you access to the router.
Reset should be the last option, but reverting the default settings with prior knowledge must be chosen as a solution.
All the router services are available with a correct IP address and Username/Password combination that many of the users are unaware. We can look for this detail mentioned on the router’s backside or at its base for login. If missing, then use the router make and model name to get these details.
To protect your connection link from any intruder activity, changing the login Credentials is a must. You must look for on how to modify these credentials in the user guide.