How to access TwinMOS router
A TwinMOS router allows a user to access Internet services from its ISP throughout every corner of the vicinity delivering high-performance, high-security, and multiple connectivity options. Hence, count your TwinMOS router among the best in industry. Your device can be linked using an IP and Username/Password together to locate the web admin panel. Look them in the manual received, or continue along as stated below.
Getting into the admin section is advantageous in many ways, such as the creation and securing network. Gaze upon the below process gradually.
- Open up a communication link between your computer and the TwinMOS router. Using an Ethernet connection is recommended. However, you can choose your Wi-Fi setup as well.
- Now, kick start any available web browser and specify the default gateway for the sign-in page. Try 192.168.1.240 or 192.168.1.254.
- In the sign-in page directed, type the username and password. Your router’s below surface holds some unique credentials.
- Once through, make adjustments to the settings to prevent any other malicious admin entering into your network.
- A sensible decision would be to keep in mind jotting down the factory-made settings in the first place.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If you wish to replace the factory settings to your router, then a primary way to perform this is through a log in to the admin panel and use previously copied values to change the settings. Alternatively, opt the 30 seconds reset mechanism. With TwinMOS router turned on, press and hold the button at the base of your router. Now, switch off and on to finish the process.
Try exploring several other options to login credentials, if by any means you forgot the company provided data. Your router name and model can be fruitful as well. Contact the support team of the brand as they will offer the default essentials. You can also look underneath your TwinMOS router with a printed tag for details.
The blazing fast speed and secure network are what must be a user priority. Hence, update the username and passkey periodically to offer better security. When needed, seek help from any individual with knowledge.