How to access UNEX router
A network can have many issues, such as modest speed, poor connectivity, and Unex router deals with such concerns quite well offering better user experience. A Unex router login interface requires two primary essentials: IP and Username/Password. This guide shall help you to log in to the router and solve other issues as well.
Login rules for UNEX
For a successful login into the router setting user interface, you must have:
- An Internet connection.
- A system with a web browser.
Following the below steps will help you get to the control panel of your router.
- Get your system connected to the router network.
- Use a wired or wireless connection of your router to get connected to the network.
- Use a web browser to open IP 192.168.62.1.
- Navigate to the default IP of the router’s login user interface using the available web browser.
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the username and password you have or use the most commonly used entries if you are a first time user.
Username: admin, 1324
Password: admin, 1324
- The home screen of the router will open where control settings are collected.
Make the adjustments according to your needs to the settings but first note down the defaults setting values for future use.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting the router
To begin the troubleshooting, always check for the connection joint first. Next, get into the admin panel and revert the settings manually with prior knowledge of them. Every possible glitch in the network service will resolve through this.
However, when login is forbidden, then follow below easy steps to reset the router.
- Turn the router power off and find the reset button on the bottom of the kit.
- Press using a toothpick for approx. 20-30 seconds until the front lights stop flashing.
- Again, turn the power off and on to finish the process.
Your router can now be accessed using the default credentials.
Unlike any other routers in the market, your Unex router also has the gateway address to secure a link. A user must maintain a sound distance to get a Wi-Fi connection at first. Also, the user guide equipped with all the essentials needs attention. While the base of the router also has the same information printed on it.
It is always requested to set back the default settings through previously noted ones before resetting the router. However, if you do not have the login access itself, then you can always find someone to help at the end.