How to access Widemac router
A Widemac network is the key production firm which makes an assured, high speed & tough network routers to increase the networking experience of its customers. This router is well proficient of assisting a wireless data communication with its newest IP based system accessing.
Steps to Login Widemac process
To amend the network settings & updating the user’s authorizations, all Widemac router users’ have to retrieve the login homepage & later the web interface of the controlling setup.
Obey the steps below to get login access.
- Firstly, you will be requiring a joining between the network devices as well as the Widemac router. You might be using a connected or wireless connexion still, an online connection is what need to be selected for a long plus stable connection bond.
- Instantly, open a web browser then searching for the default IP of the router to access the login webpage. Search from the IP of the most frequently used. If those IPs are not working for you, then just use the “ipconfig” command in finding the router’s IP.
- Later, use the default user authorisations for accessing the control setup homepage. If you have previously reformed your login info, so typing them into the provided fields. The default ID & PW is admin.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting your Widemac router
A simplest resetting to the router is doable obeying the steps below.
- Switch off the router & looking for the tiny black reset key on the underneath of the router.
- with a toothpick or a sharp object, click on the reset knob for 15-30 seconds.
- You need to hit for adequate duration until you observe the lights stop twinkling on the router.
- Later, trigger the router to at last complete the reset procedure.
The minute the browser does not discover a path to the login interface by using the aforesaid IPs, then you can telephone the router producer for the right IP address. As a substitute, you should search at the underside of the router for a glued slip with all the compulsory information.
The router’s login should be well retrieved with the use of the aforementioned process but however, resetting the router should be the last resort. Search for assistance from any guided separate if the issue persists.