How to access Xiaomi router
With features like high-gain omnidirectional antennas, low latency rate, higher network coverage, better connectivity options, and accommodation to a large number of devices, a Xiaomi router comes in a package. To form a network and configure the device demands for gateway access. The user manual received with each router has this information declared in it. However, if a user finds it difficult to locate the manual or has not received it, then below guide will help access the router.
Login Steps for Xiaomi Router
- Confirm that you have connected to the router correctly.
- Get connected to a network to get through the Xiaomi router setup page.
- Steer through your web browser to 192.168.31.1.
- It is a primary IP address for a Xiaomi router but, you can also go for a bunch of other IPs for a specific one.
- A login page inviting the Username and Password will appear. Specify the fields with requirements and press Enter key to see the control panel of your router.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Well, the best possible remedy to resolve the difficulties is to reset the router with the default settings. First, when the user can log in to the router account online, then he must first try to quote the original settings or else find advice from a knowledgeable person. But, if the problem still rows, then you can reset the router by pressing the Reset button for approximately 30 seconds, present at the back/bottom of the router. After doing this, your connection will be suspended and hence seek expert advice for better guidance.
Sometimes the login credentials provided to the user don't work, or a user may forget its username or password. In that case, the router specifies the user details at the backside or the bottom of it. If not, the default IP address for all Xiaomi Router Login user interface states below.
Usually, resetting the router should be the final solution to opt. Remember that your Xiaomi router is not like any other ISP provided one and has advanced features. Such needs protection against cyber attackers.