Detected IP Address For Z Com
Based on your local IP address, this should be your router admin IP address. This is only the case if you are in the same network as your wifi router.
How to access Z Com router
A tool that provides services of connectivity with the ISP to all the network devices is what a router is. In any network, a router is an essential element to pass the data between the devices. Your Z-Com router access is easy with its IP address and Username/Password, stated under the user manual received with the kit. Though, a user can go through this brief guide below to gain access without going through the user manual for login steps.
Steps to the login of Z-Com router to access setup
To access the Web interface of your Z-Com router control panel, a user must log in to his account for any modification in the network. Go through the below steps to login and then configure your router.
- Join wireless of a wired connection with your Z-Com router to your system.
- Open a web browser and navigate to 192.168.1.1
- In the address bar of the web browser, site the IP address of the router. The often-used IP address of a Z-Com router is 192.168.1.1. But, if this doesn't work for you, then look for a specific IP for your router model.
- In the Z-Com router Login web page, enter the username/password.
- Key in the Username and Password provided to you, and then press the Enter key to log in.
The most familiar Username and password for any Z-Com router are admin and root, respectively. You can even try this.
- You will be looking through the control panel user interface now.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting your Z-Com Router
Once you get to the user interface of your router, then making changes becomes easy.
But make sure that the network connection stays activated while configuring the router.
In addition to this, create notes of all the factory settings with you somewhere. You can revert at any point in time with them.
If the Z-Com network or router breaks or the login ID/Password is not available, then resetting the modem by using a 30 30 30 generic reset mechanism will reset the router to the factory defaults.
A valid gateway takes only 10 minutes to get a connection established. You can look under the user guide produced with the router for this data, or else if not been handed over with it, check your router's base or backside with a small brand tag that has all the required details printed.
In general, if you have the login access to the router admin interface, then apply a manual reset as a first solution. Also, remember that your Z-Com router is a hub for all your data transmission and hence requires secure firewall protection. Set up an unpredictable user credential to begin.