How to access Zero One Technology router
A router is a device that helps to connect all of your network devices to your ISP. Routers are dependable for a large part of the network security. A router plays a very vital role in any network connection to pass the data between the devices and join instantly to your wireless tools.
Login steps of Zero One Technology router to access setup
The network settings can be modified by login into the Zero One Technology router and by accessing the control panel for saved settings. Follow the below steps to login and then configure your router.
- Get connected to the Zero One Technology router with your device wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable.
- Use a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer to navigate the IP 192.168.1.1
- Enter the username/password in the web page directed where asked.
- Just in case you are unable to retrieve the login credentials, then you can try the default user passkey, as mentioned below.
- A new window would open state as the control panel for the router.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting your router
Once you have login successfully into the router user interface, then you have access to add changes in the settings, but you need to make sure the connection does not hamper while doing so.
For this, the advice should be to make a note of all the settings. So, you can revert at any time.
However, you can always reconfigure your Zero One Technology router swiftly if the network connection fails. That is, by pressing the reset button at the bottom for 30 seconds, which will put the router back to its factory-set mode.
Get connected to your Zero One Technology router
At times you might also need your Zero One Technology router’s web interface IP address to alter the settings, which are often unknown to most people. Usually, the IP address displays from the rear side of the router or the bottom of it. When not found there, then use the brand name and model name to get the correct IP from the manufacturer.
A user should revert the settings at first with the factory data as per the prior knowledge or seek expert advice from a knowledgeable person. Resetting the device should be the last choice.