How to access Zhuhai router
Any Zhuhai router can be accessed login with the Username/Password combination and IP address. These facts mar presence in the User manual with all the other information. Although, if the manual is misplaced or not handy, you can still go through this quick help below.
Login Guide for Zhuhai Router
- Launch an Internet browser (example Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera or Chrome)
- Key in 192.168.8.1 in the address bar of your web browser.
- Next, page guided will ask to enter your Username and Password details.
- Mention the default Username and Password and then press the Enter key that will guide you to the router control panel.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If you have upgraded the default login credentials and somehow do not remember them now, then your router's services might get affected and will not allow any new device added to the network. All you require is to reset the router to factory default settings. Follow the below steps to perform a reset operation.
- Switch off your router power, but do not plug it from your switchboard.
- Grab any pointed object to press and hold the small reset button on the base of your router.
- Keep a hold of it until the lights on the front end stop blinking.
- Finally, to end the process, turn your router off and then on.
If the Login problem still holds for you, then you can go through a different method. Router model name/ID is known to you? You can try to mention various arrangements of user IDs and Passwords that are used in common by Zhuhai routers.
Sometimes you would also require your router's IP address to make changes in the security settings that most of the individuals find difficult to spot. However, look underneath or to one edge of your router for such specifications.
Resetting the router should typically be the last option for any user. You must log in and set the settings back as it was presented by the brand with the knowledge of prior written data when the login access is active with a user.