How to access ZTE router
A high customer-centric approach is what a ZTE believes in by providing a safeguarded, reliable, and uncomplicated service access through its router. Every ZTE router has an IP address to trace the login interface along with a predefined username and password pair to access these services. A user can go through the user manual for such details or look below for quick help.
Login steps of the ZTE router
For a successful reach to the web admin interface, we must require to have some additional setup. A computer system is needed with a web browser installed in it and the ZTE router as well.
- Join a communication link with the router, either using cables or Wi-Fi. A wired bond should opt so that the router does not drop its connection in between.
- With the help of a web browser (preferably Chrome) navigate to the default IP 192.168.1.1.
- You can also try different IPs as 192.168.0.1 to reach the login setup page.
- Once you reach the login user interface, enter the Username and Password available with you.
- You can use the default credentials for a first time login as:
Username: admin / user / (blank)
Password: admin / zoomadsl / password / zoomvoip / (blank)
- Now, the router's control panel will open with all the settings saved.
Note: Modify the settings according to the need but pen down all the previously set values somewhere with you before making any changes.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
ZTE router troubleshooting
When you skip the login details somehow from your knowledge, then the login is prohibited to the router's account. The only way to recover login access is by resetting the router. Carry this out by pressing and holding the reset button for 30 seconds. The reset button is present on your router's backside. However, reset must be opted as a final resolution as it may lead to terminate the communication bond.
For all the additional router related troubleshooting, you must try to revert the settings with the previously noted values.
Sometimes using a false IP will not let us reach the login page and therefore access the router services. To deal with this, a user must look for the correct details mentioned on the router (Backside or Bottom) or use the defaults presented within this article as well.
Periodically, log in and revise the user pass keys of your router's network to defend against possible hacking. Also, when necessitated, take the help of the manual or somebody with knowledge for any solution.