Detected IP Address For Zunidata
Based on your local IP address, this should be your router admin IP address. This is only the case if you are in the same network as your wifi router.
How to access Zunidata router
There has been a tremendous amount of improvements in wireless and wired communication technology. As expected, your Zunidata router offers blazing speed with multi-device connectivity, all at affordable pricing. For a user with several connecting devices or a huge house, a Zunidata router is an obvious choice. All you require is an admin Username and Password to get connected.
Steps to Login
Gaze upon the below steps to login and then configure your router.
- Join a wired or Wi-Fi connection with your Zunidata route to begin the process.
- Open a pre-installed web browser and type the IP 192.168.2.1 in the address bar of it. To reach the login web page of your router, this is the default gateway.
- To login, mention the Username and Password on the web page that appears. Your default Username and Password is admin.
- If you have given the privilege to set the user credentials, present some inconstant values.
- The control panel of your Zunidata router will open.
In addition to this, make a note of the existing settings in advance. You can revert at any point in time henceforth.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting you router
When the router network breaks or becomes unresponsive, then you must reset the settings to resume. The very first approach to this is by filling up the settings with the previously set values from prior knowledge of them manually.
However, if such things are not possible, then use the reset button with the router to do the job. You will find the key on your Zunidata router's bottom or backside. Press and hold it for 30 long seconds using a pin or toothpick.
Connectivity to your router is dependent on the correct set of login credentials. Hence, it is sensible to note all the formulations that you made. When somehow you cannot connect to your router, then look at the bottom to find the default username/password and the IP address. You can also find this information in the user manual produced with the router.
A smart and powerful package that offers internet services is your router and hence must be protected from trespassing activities. Always find ways to get into the control setup of it and update the security and profile data. When in doubt, find help within the guide or with an expert.