How to access ZuniDigital router
A ZUNIDIGITAL router access requires a knowledge of the IP and Username/Password of the router. The User manual of your ZUNIDIGITAL router has this information within. But then if the user does not want to go through this manual or has not received it, you can go through this quick manual below.
uniDigital Router Login Steps
Below are the steps that need to be followed to login and to configure your ZunuDigital router:
- Make a connection established with your computer (through Wi-Fi or Cable)
- It is better to use a wired connection while setting up the router to avoid getting a connection error while saving changes.
- Open any of the available web browsers.
- Quote the ZuniDigital IP 192.168.11.1 in the address bar of the browser.
- You will lead to the Login page where you must offer the default Username and Password.
- Type the default Username and Password as admin and further pressing Enter to view your routers control panel.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting the ZuniDigital Router
Any of the router related problems can be resolved swiftly by just resetting the router. Try resetting the router with the factory default settings to bring the lost services back to the station.
Follow the below steps to perform a reset operation.
- Switch off the router and look for a small reset button on the router's backside.
- Press and hold the button for 20 seconds. You may need a toothpick or a Pin for your assistance.
- Once the lights on the router stop blinking, turn the router's power on to finish the process.
You can now present the default credentials to log in. However, remember that the connection might terminate after this. Henceforth, you must seek expert advice with knowledge of the topic.
Creating a network of your type gets an easy job to do with a grant to the admin interface. Tracing the path to admin can be a nightmare for some users. However, it is an unproblematic task. Observe your IP address and user credentials beneath the router printed on a small brand sticker.
Troubleshooting steps should be considered the final one, and the user must re-enter the control panel settings through prior knowledge if the login facility is available. If not, then seek expert advice.