How to access i-connect router
With the computer as well as router connected physically, you may now start modifying the configuration of router. Maximum routers most recently are achieved through a mobile app or web browser besides are transported with an IP address default, password, plus admin account. This IP address by default will differ from seller to seller, therefore examine the credentials to know yours. After you have the info, access the management support is simple.
Steps to login i-connect router
- Start the browser it doesn't signify which one you use.
- Insert the IP address of router that will appear something such as 192.168.0.1, into the address bar of browser & hit Enter.
- You can view the login screen of router requesting for the default admin login credentials. When you source those authorizations & click Enter, you need to look at the management support.
- Once your network is appropriately configured you should get going to set up the wireless network. Actually this is extremely easy & ought to only take you few minutes.
- As soon as you do this, ensure that you use a PC which is attached to the system thru an Ethernet wire. If you attempt to configure Wi-Fi on wireless, at whatever time modifications to the configuration are functional you'll lose the link to the management support.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting i-connect router
As a supplementary safety measure you may restrict the SSID as of transmitting. With this you make the system undiscoverable to wireless devices that are looking for available wireless networks. This will supress your network from each wireless gadgets, comprising your own. So as to link to your system, you'll require entering in the SSID physically into all devices. Although this is by no means fool proof safety, it will keep the system hidden from more occasional users.
Attach to your router to the modem. Wireless routers & routers enables you to allocate your broadband net connexion with numerous gadgets. For doing so, you will require to link the broadband modem to your router. For topmost results, put your router nearby to the modem. If this is a recent connexion or latest router, verify the default IP address which might be published on a tag attached to the router or into the documents.
If you are trying to attach to a community Wi-Fi hotspot, the network could be jammed. Try to connect to additional accessible network. If the matter continues, back up the data & take your PC & proof of acquisition by an approved i-connect router Client Service Center for support.