How to access NEC router
NEC is a front runner in the incorporation of network & IT technologies also brings over 100 years of proficiency in technological revolution to offer solutions to empower individuals, businesses as well as society. Today all schools, Colleges, Offices or also households require a Router. The router aids to convey the Wi-Fi signals to throughout the area to facilitate your device effortlessly connecting with them. There are so many router companies available still NEC router is most ideal router from them. The router has some great strength in signal dispersal.
Steps to Login in NEC Wi-Fi Router
- Ensuring that you switch on the adapter & it is linked to the router.
- Checking if the router shows the green light is blinking.
- Joining your router with the ethernet wire thru one side joining to computer or mainframe.
- Initiate the browser foe e.g. Google Chrome, or Firefox on your Laptop.
- Into the browser write192.168.1.1 else 192.168.0.1 in the address field later hitting enter.
- You will be readdressed to the router login homepage wherein you will capture the usernames then write passkey.
- Capture the name as admin then passkey admin in the applicable box and strike enter.
- Now you will be redirected to the admin panel then you may alter the name and passkey of the router. A login page will appear.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting NEC router
If properly your router is not functioning or not retorting for some sort of reasons, then you should reset the router. Yet firstly, you should try to switch off then on the router if it does not function so you may choose to reset. For NEC router resetting simply follow the simple steps. This will help to login into the router. If you do not recollect the router passkey in case, then you need to reset your router. To Reset any router is an trouble-free process.
- Hit on the Wireless connection.
- Press on wireless manual settings.
- Set any required login credentials set by default.
- Choose the wpa2-personal with wireless security method
- Set your preferred Wi-Fi password.
- Strike on Save Settings.
In any event, you may be unable to remember the Wi-Fi password so you should reset the router by pushing the reset control from the hind of the router. You must hold it for ten secs with a pointy object which maybe a toothpick. This will reset the Wi-Fi & now you have login with your router login credentials.
Models using NEC
- AccessTechnica RG-G201L
- Aterm WB45RL
- Aterm WG1400HP
- Aterm WG1800HP
- Aterm WR6600H
- Aterm WR7800H
- Aterm WR8150N
- Aterm WR8165N
- Aterm WR8165N (ST)
- Aterm WR8170N-HP
- Aterm WR8600N
- Aterm WR8700N-HP
- Aterm WR9500N
- BL1000HW (AX6000)
- RG-G201L (LV)