How to access Technicolor router
With uninterrupted access to Internet services and seamless connectivity to several devices, the Technicolor router pops out as one of the best. Connectivity to multiple devices requires an IP address and a single time admin panel access. User passkey printed under the guidebook requires user attention. However, when a user finds unworthy to trace the lengthy manual, then seek such assistance underneath this article.
Gather yourself around with some necessities such as a PC/Smartphone, a web browser installed, and your Technicolor router. With such a setup, follow the below steps carefully.
- Unite your Technicolor router and your network device through a wired or wireless media (Preferably using an Ethernet cable).
- Launch any installed web browser to locate the sign-in web interface. Type or copy-paste the URL as http://192.168.1.1 in the address section. You can even try other gateways listed below.
- Now, present the pre-set username as admin and password as password/admin/root/(located on the bottom of the router).
- Once granted through the admin, set up a unique username and password to your network and then begin configuring your device.
Note: Keep a record of factory settings with you in case of any troublesome situations in the future.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Try resetting the router with the factory default settings to bring the lost services back to the station.
Follow the below steps to perform a reset operation.
- Switch off the router and look for a small reset button on the router's backside.
- Press and hold the button for 20 seconds. You may need a toothpick or a Pin for your assistance.
- Once the lights on the router stop blinking, turn the router's power on to finish the process.
- You can now present the default credentials to log in.
Creating a network of your type gets an easy job to do with a grant to the admin interface. Tracing the path to admin can be a nightmare for some users. However, it is an unproblematic task. Observe your IP address and user credentials beneath the router printed on a small brand sticker.
Your Technicolor router unleashes modern technology to build a smooth user experience anywhere globally. It's the responsibility of a user to safeguard the network environment and offer a better security configuration. Advice to opt under the manual or with this article when necessary.
Models using Technicolor
- C1100T (CenturyLink)
- CGA4131COM (Comcast)
- CGM4140COMXB6-T (Comcast)
- MediaAccess TC8706C
- TC7200 (Thomson)
- TC8305CComcast 1.0
- TC8305CComcast# 1.0
- TC8706C (Comcast)
- TC8717C (Comcast)
- TC8717CXB3 (Comcast)
- TD5136 v2
- TG589vac v2 HP
- TG703 (Thomson)
- TG788vn v2
- (Thomson) TG703