How to access Tecom router
A tool that provides services of connectivity with the ISP to all the network devices is what a router is. An essential element to any network. For communication to establish between the devices through a Tecom router, an IP address and Username/Password are basic. A user can go through this brief guide below to gain access without going through the user manual for login steps.
Your Tecom router's network settings located under the admin section requires a user login to gain the privilege to alter them. Swiftly proceed through the below steps to get into the admin and set up a network as needed.
- Join wireless of a wired connection with your Tecom router to your system. Prefer a wired link for a longer bond.
- Open a web browser and type the default IP 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and move further by pressing the Enter. Try some standard IPs as well simultaneously as:
- To login, name the username/password in the web page that appears. Use the default keywords among the below list.
Username: admin, admin1234, 1234, TECOM MASTER
Password: admin, 123456, 1234, 4346
- You should see the control panel user interface. Begin configuring the network by first setting up a secure firewall changing the default user credentials.
- In addition to this, make a note of the existing settings before you make any changes.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
If you fail to recall the login details, reset the router using the small button present on one of its edges. A 20-25 seconds press to the button will bring your router to its factory state. All you require now are the default login credentials to resume the services from your router.
However, your first attempt must be to get into the control section and do a manual reversal of settings.
Setting up your Tecom router is as easy as turning on a switch. A valid gateway takes around a few minutes to get a connection set up. You can look under the user guide produced with the router for this data, or else if not been handed over with it, check your router's base or backside with a small brand tag that has all the required details printed.
Security is also essential with the expanded workforce, and hence, you must feed a complex username and password with your first login. Assistance to such activity is presented above with this article or seek expert advice whenever needed.